Apprentice Retail Assistant
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Dealing with customers in the shop
- Answer the telephone and assist with customers
- Taking cash and card payments and making sure the till balances
- Rotating and replacing stock
To continue onto full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good computer skills are essential
- Excellent English skills
- Interest in graphic design
- Keen and willing to learn
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Retailer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 qualification in Retail
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.