Apprentice - Results Resolution Coordinator
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
- Support the leading of a team of seasonal staff in line with Pearson’s policy procedures and values
- Planning and organising of work allocation, as directed by line manager, in order to meet processing deadline
- Ensure team members are trained/briefed on new systems to ensure that all staff are aware of the requirements of each process, inputs, outputs, schedules and SLAs
- Develop and maintain training material, work instructions and process flows for all processes
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external customers
- Ensure any CRM logs are allocated to specific individuals, actioned correctly and closed within required deadlines
- Provide feedback to manager of seasonal workforce performance
- Allocate ownership of tasks, ensuring owners clearly documented the requirements of each process, inputs, outputs, schedules and SLAs
- Ensure all members of the team demonstrate a full understanding of the quality management system
- Ensure adherence to the Code of Practice and Pearson procedures at all stages
- Effectively communicate key issues
- Participate in regular team communication to review and report on progress and current tasks
- Carry out other duties as directed by management. This may include working from other local facilities and areas of the business
- Maintain a clear desk policy
- Record, monitor and feedback time and attendance of seasonal resource
- Create and maintain work instructions and training material
- Train and assess seasonal resource
- Monitor work throughput against schedule
- Work allocation and distribution to team
- Appropriately escalate key issues where necessary
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly reports or as designated by line manager
- Complete regular Health and Safety checks
- A career within Pearson and the possibility to complete further Apprenticeship qualifications
It will be necessary for the post holder to quickly assimilate information on several distinct qualification suites, and to understand the differences in the management and delivery of these.
Results Resolution is based in South Yorkshire, but many of our key stakeholders are based in the London office. Clear, effective communication channels are essential to the success of the department.
In order to keep up with the customer and business demands, the processes are rapidly changing within operations.
Due to the nature of the examination process, the volume of work varies through the year. A key challenge of this is working on multiple projects at a time.
The nature of the work undertaken is public facing and of a sensitive nature. The post holder will need to demonstrate a professional and commercial outlook.
- Working within a regulated framework
- Working to tight, and immoveable, deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Attention to detail even with repetitive tasks
- Flexibility of working patterns during peak periods
- Reacting positively to change
- Adapting to the challenges created by the introduction of new qualifications or working methods
- Adapting to multiple/ different IT systems
- Supporting various stakeholders from different teams
- Influencing and working closely with colleagues
- Restrictions on annual leave during peak periods
- Ability to work in a team
- Working in an office environment
The success of the Hellaby team is manifest through the development and implementation of world class approaches to processing, staff management, communication and customer service.
- Demonstrate an ethos of strong supervisory skills
- Adaptability to change
- Teamwork within own functions and the wider business
- Ability to deal with pressurised and complex situations
- Educated in English and maths level 2/ GSCE Grades A-C (8-4) or equivalent
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
Our Business Administration Level 3 Programme consists of the following:
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-point Assessment conducted by an external provider (Presentation or project, interview and knowledge test)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.