What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include:
• handling enquiries from the public in person, by telephone or written
• responding to information requests
• arranging and attending resident meetings
• taking minutes for meetings
• facilitating research such as resident surveys and using the results to make
• processing payments and invoices
• updating computerised and paper-based records
• scanning, filing, photocopying and other administrative tasks
• support and cover as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As part of you apprenticeship you will complete CIH Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice.
You will also build a portfolio of work throughout your apprenticeship of all the various jobs and tasks that you have undertaken.
Training will delivered through blended learning on an agreed day each week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Expected career progression would be lettings negotiator or property management role.
Reality CheckBenefit package includes: • Annual Leave: 28 days, plus Bank Holidays • Subsidised Gym Membership • Social activities from book and running clubs to table tennis • Simply Health – help towards the costs of dentist, optician and private medical appointments • Employee Assistance Programme – including free legal, financial and counselling advice
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Initiative, Friendly Approach
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 9-4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade 9-4) Desired