Responsibilities will include:
- Calling applicants and guiding them through the application process
- Cold calling, developing business throughout the Black country and Birmingham
- Checking candidates right to work in the UK
- Preparing paperwork for internal audits
- Interviewing candidates face to face and on-site at our client's premises
- Creating CV's and specifications
- Assisting consultants with general Administration / Onboarding tasks
- Advertising job posts and managing social media accounts
- Meeting and greeting visitors
Full-time permanent role within the company upon completion of this apprenticeship.
- Full UK Driving Licence and own car preferred - but not essential
- Experience within an office environment is preferred but not essential
- Good communication skills, with an excellent telephone manner
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge, and behaviours to be a competent Resourcer within a Recruitment sector.