What will the apprentice be doing?
- Visiting new and existing clients at their premises to build a clear picture of their needs.
- Identify, assess and select appropriate temporary workers ensuring they match client requirements.
- Delivering a high-quality service in line with company values.
- With support, working towards realistic sales targets tailored to your experience.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will benefit from industry-leading training and career development with the opportunity to gain:
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment or Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment
You will do your training in our Exeter branch and benefit from virtual training sessions from our inhouse training team throughout your working week.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have completed your training your basic salary will increase to £22,800 after 12 months and £26,000 after 2 years subject to satisfactory reviews. You will then have the opportunity to work towards becoming a Senior Recruitment Consultant and potentially management roles in the future.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired