The apprentice will be responsible for assisting the team grow accounts and support with their employer partner’s recruitment needs.
They will be involved in the full 360 recruitment cycle.Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Creating job adverts on various online job boards
- Identifying employer partner’s recruitment needs
- Advertising, screening candidates, formatting CVs, arranging interviews, and providing candidate feedback
- Growing client partnerships and generating new business
- Completing offers to successful candidates
- Associated office/recruitment administration
What can we offer you?
- A great working environment close to local shopping centre
- A friendly and supportive team
- Commission structures
- Company incentives/trips/bonuses
- 20 days holiday (increases by 1 day for every year’s service)
- Free parking
- Continuous development plans with supportive line management
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship there is potential for full time employment, progression, and further training opportunities for the right candidate.
- Good communication skills
- A natural ability to build and grow client relationships
- Previous customer service experience is advantageous
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, and self-motivated
- Able to work independently and in a team
- A good attitude – we can teach the rest!
Driving license is preferred but not essential.
Training ProvidedParagon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
Upon successful completion of this 15-18 Month Apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Recruitment Consultant