Responsibilities will include:
- Inputting data
- Making and receiving telephone calls
- Putting out job adverts
- Arranging interviews
- Monitoring emails
- General office administration
There is the intention for a full-time permanent position to be offered to the suitable and successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Parking on site
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Beautiful waterside location in a listed building
- Office dog, Lola
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Good ICT skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English. are required.
Training to be provided: Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15-month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.