Apprentice Recruitment Administrator
Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Are you a team player, proactive and a fantastic multi-tasker? Do you want to work in a friendly office and earn while you learn?
This is a diverse role and you will be supporting the team daily, in all office administration functions. In return, Bagnall & Hopkins will encourage your progression through the business.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Look after candidates and clients from the beginning, delivering a super service at all times and be their first line of support for all enquiries
- You will take all telephone enquiries, in a professional and friendly manner
- You will meet and greet candidates and offer refreshments
- You will learn to carry out all necessary candidate compliance checks, including reference checks, in line with legislation
- You will ensure that the candidates records are stored and destroyed accordingly and in line with legislation
- You will maintain the candidates records and carry out all necessary candidate compliance checks
- You will be a huge support to the whole office, including the directors
- You will learn to Invoice clients and chase any outstanding monies owed
- You will ensure that the office is equipped to operate effectively and that the overall presentation of the office and interview rooms are kept in line with company values
You will be rewarded with an enhanced apprentice salary and the opportunity of flexible working.
This is a fabulous role for a person who wants to learn all aspects of office administration and would suit a pro-active, people person.
Progression into full-time employment upon completion.
Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Smart appearance
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate apprenticeship in Business and Administration, which includes:
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- Work-based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.