Apprentice Recovery Administrator - Intermediate (Level 2)
Wards Of Burnley Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties to include:
- Working within the recovery office under supervision,
- Answering telephone calls from customers, insurance and local authorities
- Dealing with queries both over the telephone, email and face to face
- Invoicing on a monthly basis
- Cash handling
- Data input onto management systems
- Looking after trade accounts
- Photocopying, filing and any other admin based duties as required
To continue onto full time employment.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualfications required.
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Functional skills maths and English
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.