Apprentice Receptionist / Administrator - Intermediate (Level 2)
Townsend House Surgery
You will Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
- Provide general assistance to the practice team
- Project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors
- Provide a fully professional service either in person or via the telephone
Your day to day duties will include, Receiving patients, consulting with members of practice team. Handling repeat prescriptions. Process appointment requests. Deal with home visit requests. Process pathology reports. Registration of new patients. Have working knowledge of telephone system. Clear waiting rooms as necessary. Any other tasks as allocated by Manager.
There would be potential for further advancement on the apprentice scheme.
- The post holder should have the ability to apply practice policies, standards and guidance
- To discuss with other members of the team how policies, standards and guidance will affect their own work and participate in audit where appropriate
- The post holder should recognise the importance of effective communication within the team and will strive to actively participate in alerting other team members to issues of quality and risk
- To effectively manage own time, workload and resources
You will be required to have a good level of English and maths and have achieved 9-4 (A-C) In GCSE or equivalent.
Training ProvidedYou will work towards a level 2 customer service apprenticeship standard with Exeter College.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.