This is an ideal opportunity if you are interested in administration and you enjoy working with young people. You will provide front of house support for the school and be the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing reception cover
- Answering the telephone
- Handling internal and external post
- Answering internal and external stake-holder queries
- Signing in visitors and contractors
- Ensuring there are safeguarding checks and ID checks are undertaken
- Accompany teaching staff and pupils on visits, trips and out of school activities as required
- Any other administrative support commensurate with the post.
- Upon successful completion of this Apprenticeship you will be eligible for higher level Apprenticeships.
- Have the ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Show initiative
- Good communication skills
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good english and maths skills
- Ability to use technology and IT
- Ability to work within the school’s guidelines when dealing with confidential information
Be enthusiastic and motivational
Have a positive and caring approach to all stakeholders
There are no entry requirements for this position
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000
learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18-month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Administrator