Apprentice Receptionist / Administration Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
Waddington & Son
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Working on Reception, duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering the telephone to clients and professionals
- Archiving client details
- Adhering to strict confidentiality
- General office admin duties
- Supporting other departments as and when required
To continue onto full time employment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Polite and professional telephone manner
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English.
Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.