Apprentice Receptionist / Administration Assistant - Intermediate (Level 2)
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Based on Reception, working under supervision
- Booking appointments both face to face and over the telephone
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Administration duties will include scanning, photocopying and filing
- Dealing with issues and concerns as they arise and care navigation
- Must adhere to strict confidentiality and data protection rules
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Have a caring nature
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.