What will the apprentice be doing?
• To provide the first impression
• You will be the first person to provide a warm welcome to customers
• You will be welcoming and checking in/out Hotel guests
• You will be required to provide excellence customer service
• Assisting guests in a friendly and professional manner over the phone, email as well as in person
• You will be involved in providing administrative support to the hotel
• The key aspect to the role, is ensuring the guests have a fantastic experience
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English.
- Work-based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
• A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Reality CheckOn a rota 7am-3pm/3pm-11pm over a 4-5 day period / max of 40 hours per week
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredOther Basic Maths (Grade n/a) Desired
Other Standard English (Grade n/a) Desired