Duties will include:
- General everyday admin tasks
- Answering the phone internal and external
- Taking bookings and checking in and out for appointments
- Sending and receiving of emails
- Liaising with other parties
You could progress to a full-time position as an Administrator/Reception Manager or the next-level apprenticeship.
We are looking for a receptionist apprentice for an exciting role working within a small team.
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing, confident and customer friendly candidate
- Willing to learn
- Customer focussed
- Able to engage with people, building relationships and thrive in busy environment
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This is a work-based qualification although some college attendance may be required for Functional Skills.