Middleton Swimming Pool
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Middleton Pool & Fitness Centre are looking for a Receptionist Apprentice to work on their busy reception and gain valuable customer service experience along with a Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
The job will involve:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and with a smile
- Administer booking using computerised and manual systems
- Process all payments accurately
- Monitor admissions of unaccompanied children under the age of 8
- Administer course enrolments
- Administer the hire equipment and deposit system.
- Carry out photocopying as necessary
- Operate the p.a. system
- Record and administer the lost property system.
- Restrict access into the reception area to authorised personnel only
- Ensure that the reception area is kept tidy and presentable at all times
- Ensure all communications, memos, diaries are read each day
- Ensure the float management systems are followed.
- Answer the telephone as per the PFP leisure standard
- Handle all potential membership enquiries as per the PFP leisure standard.
- Assist with any general clerical duties as requested
- Cash up till(s) as per the centre’s procedures
- Attend receptionist meetings and provide input into ways of improving and developing the service
- Feedback any areas of concern to the Head Receptionist or Duty Manager
Possibility of full time employment upon completion of apprenticeship.
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Candidates must be confident and approachable as you will be the first point of contact at the leisure centre.
- Dedicated to working towards their Apprenticeship
No Qualifications Required
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.