HIT TRAINING LTD
St Giles Heathrow hotel in Feltham, Hounslow welcomes its guests to cosy, spacious accommodations and in-house facilities, including 24-hour reception, concierge service, Free WiFi, on-site car park, fitness centre, and their gourmet restaurant, Il Grasso, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guest can enjoy convenient access to Heathrow Airport or Central London, as their hotel is 10 minutes from Heathrow and opposite Feltham Rail Station (25 minutes on train to Central London or Windsor).
Working Front of House it is essential that their staff have a real interest in making their guests feel welcome and take advantage of this fantastic training opportunity!
The Apprenticeship will lead to a Hospitality Team Member Standard qualification with further opportunities for career development upon successful completion of the 12 month programme
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
To be discussed at interview.
The St Giles Hotel has a 24 hours Reception, shifts will include early and late shifts as well as weekend/bank holiday working.
Applicants must be aged 18 and over due to shift patterns.
- Good communication skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Computer skills
- Well presented
None required; however, English and maths will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Hospitality team member Standard (Level 2)
- Functional Skills English and maths (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.