What will the apprentice be doing?• Provide general administration support including photocopying/scanning/printing for the Quality Team
• Keeping up-to-date with delivery programme requirements
• Gathering learner and employer feedback via surveys, telephone, e-mail, social media to facilitate subsequent analysis
• Providing accurate summaries and reports
• Contributing towards NLTG Quality assurance arrangements e.g. helping with internal auditing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?• Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
• A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Reality CheckMonday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm, Friday 9:00am-2:00pm, 1 hour lunch, 35 hours per week
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) Essential