Apprentice PVCU Window Fitter
R Walker & Sons(Preston)Limited
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
- Working with the installation team
- Working on site and in the workshop
- Using tools and equipment
- Training to install windows, doors and conservatories and roofline
- Preparing site and customers property
- Keeping site clean and tidy
- Removing old windows and doors
- Preparing new products for installation, fitting handles, vents, cills etc
- Finishing the installation with trims
- Sealing and cleaning
- Heavy lifting involved
- Working to health and safety regulations
- Opportunities for progression
To continue onto full-time employment.
- Good practical skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Training to be provided
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Glass Industry, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.