Your responsibilities will include:
- Control of Vow EDI invoicing
- Manual input of supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of accounts to monthly statements
- Resolution of supplier queries
- General filing of daybooks, expenses, invoices etc.
- Knowledge of month-end p/l procedures to cover when necessary
- Sending Supplier payment remittances
Gain the skills you need to grow and progress your career!
Potential progression onto the Assistant Accountant apprenticeship standard upon completion.
- Be able to work within a team and independently
- Be able to communicate well with people
- Be able to work under instructions
- Have a keen interest in finance/accounting
- Well presented, confident and a good team player
- Takes responsibility and accountability
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude including suggesting solutions, participating, trusting and encouraging others and achieving expectations
- Is adaptable to change/embraces and welcomes change
- Acts with pace and urgency being energetic, enthusiastic and decisive
- Communicates effectively
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Accounts / Finance Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)