Duties to include:
- A key member of the Helpdesk Team
- Being the first point of contact for customers reporting maintenance issues via telephone and email
- Arranging for contractors to attend sites for planned and reactive maintenance
- Raising work orders using Qube, the company’s Property Management database
- Liaising with Property Managers, Building Managers and suppliers
- Responding to incoming emails in a professional and timely manner
- Obtaining quotations for works, under the instruction of the Property Managers.
- Arranging maintenance and raising purchase orders
- Assisting with the Health & Safety Compliance of a building
- Assisting with Building checks as required
- Raising works orders on the back of building inspections
- Checking instructed works have been completed
- Managing incoming and outgoing post including virtual office post
- General filing and administration duties
- Any other duties which may be required
Sustained employment with potential for further accredited training for the ambitious and committed candidate.
Omnia Property Group is a dynamic property management company working throughout Yorkshire. We manage a diverse portfolio of mixed use, commercial and residential properties. Our team is renowned for its ability to add value whilst exceeding the expectations of property owners and occupiers. Our client list varies from small management companies with ten apartments, management companies with a few hundred properties, right through to large investment companies holding large property portfolios.
We are proud that we have achieved the ARMA-Q accreditation which confirms our commitment to providing the highest standards and following best practice. We are currently looking for a Property Assistant to work on our Helpdesk.
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £4.15 per hour and will raise to £4.30 on 1st April 2021. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
- IT skills
- Admin skills
- Communication skills
- Listening skills
- Social Media skills
- Team Building skills
- Literacy skills
- Multi Tasking skills
- Good level of written and verbal communication skill
- Good organisational skills
- A willingness to learn
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Polite and well presented
- Confident telephone manner
- Competent using standard Microsoft packages
- Able to work according to set procedures and follow instructions
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
GCSE at grade A*-C/4 English Language & maths.
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 standard
- Functional Skills if required
- End Point Assessment
Delivered in your workplace with one-to-one training and tutor visits every 4 - 6 weeks