You will be learning to:
- Manufacture a variety of fence panels and sheds, this covers a huge variety of products, using a large variety of timber at different sizes
- Gain knowledge of all the different types of timber and their uses and learn how to operate machinery and using nail guns
- Progress to installing sheds in a variety of do, estimated locations
- There will be customer interaction on site and at the business premises
- Help the customs load materials as required
Continue into full-time employment for the right candidate upon completion.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Good practical skills
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Keen and willing to learn
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required as full training will be given.
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning