Apprentice Production Operative
John Spencer (Textiles) Ltd
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Learn all aspects of general production work
- Material handling
- Using weaving machines
- Fabric rolling machines and other various machinery
- Carrying out duties across the board
- Inspection duties also involved
- Full training giving and PPE provided along with company work wear
To continue onto full time employment.
Good practical skills.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Reliable and punctual
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Interested in this type of work
- Willing to be on the go all day
GCSE maths and English or equivalent.
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Performing Manufacturing Operations, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.