- Morning prep - veg prep
- Making scotch eggs, pork pies, pizza, casseroles, soups, Sunday roast prep, pastries, jams and chutneys
- Prep of cafe breakfast and lunchtime menu, include seasonal specials
- Cleaning of kitchens - pot washing, ensuring a high standard of health and safety
Further training and/or potential full time position.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Smart appearance
- Good level of personal hygiene
- Asks for help when unsure
- Team player
Good level maths and English (or the equivalent).
- Production Chef Level 2
- Functional skills if required