Apprentice Production Chef
Belgrave Rooms Limited
HIT TRAINING LTD
Belgrave Rooms, a hidden gem in the heart of Nottingham, the number one choice for Meetings, Exhibitions, Conferences and Events with rooms to suit all occasions. City centre located, Belgrave Rooms can boast excellent transport links.
They are not just about conferences; the Belgrave Suite is a charming room that provides a comfortable atmosphere and can be used for any event. Up to 360 guests can dine there in a banquet style setting. With its beautiful period features, the Ionic Suite can comfortably hold up to 200, including wedding receptions, birthdays, christenings and funerals. They are also licensed for Civil Ceremonies.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a keen apprentice to join the kitchen team at The Belgrave Rooms, learn the trade and work towards gaining a Level 2 Production Chef Qualification.
Preparing, Cooking & Presenting dishes under the supervision of a Senior Chef
- How to keep a professional kitchen clean
- Understanding different dietary requirements
- Understanding portion control
- How to uses Specialist Kitchen equipment safely & correctly
- Understanding health & safety legislation
To progress to a Senior/Lead Chef position.
- Good time keeping
- Ability to take instruction
- To work as a team
- To prioritise and manage workload
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career as a chef
- Able to take feedback and constructive criticism
None required, however, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process
- Level 2 Food Production Chef Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.