Apprentice Production Chef
SIMPSON CATERING PUBS LIMITED
HIT TRAINING LTD
The Olde Victoria is a traditional pub located in the beautiful small town of Burton Latimer.
They have an opportunity for a keen apprentice chef to join their team, learn the trade and work towards gaining a Level 2 Production Chef Qualification.
Duties to include:
- Basic food preparation
- Health & Safety
- Keeping a clean working environment
- Stock rotation
- Taking instructions from a senior chef
- Working as a team
To progress within the industry.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to take instruction
- Basic Knowledge of food preparation & food hygiene
- Good time keeping
No qualifications required. However, maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
- Production Chef Level 2
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.