Apprentice Process Chemist - Lab Technician - Advanced (Level 3)
Working in a well-established prestigious award winning facility as part of the Chemistry team the successful candidate will assist the senior process chemist in the analyses, control and maintenance of all wet processes/chemistry and assist in the running of the water and chemical waste treatment.
- Use of documentation control systems – paper and electronic
- Control and troubleshooting of all wet processes (Chemistry)
- Ensure that water and chemical waste treatment controls are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements
- Maintain machinery and equipment in accordance with maintenance schedule
The potential to progress onto a full time position for the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Numerate and computer literacy skills
- Previous experience in a chemistry manufacturing environment
- This will be an exciting role that will offer plenty of variety to a potential candidate
- Applicants should be self-motivated and keen to continually learn
- Work accurately with good attention to detail
- Work in a team environment
Chemistry educated preferable to A level standard or equivalents.
- Laboratory Technician Apprenticeship
- L3 BEC Applied Science
- Functional Skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.