Undertaking administrative tasks supporting the opening of files and outputting physical and electronic correspondence within agreed timescales.
- Check daily for tasks allocated by the Team Leader, ensuring they are completed and any specific instruction or advice is understood and followed
- Obtain any necessary documents to assist in the setting up of cases, saving and naming them in accordance with naming conventions
- Provide administrative support to the Process Team and other teams where necessary
- Review data as required from client instructions identifying inaccuracies, missing data or other anomalies
- Cross check all information as necessary to confirm its accuracy
- Import case information swiftly and accurately using agreed processes and systems
- Communicate effectively with fee earners and teams ensuring the efficient completion of processes
- Ensure the accurate recording and break down of financial information
- Review, identify and correct errors when they occur
- Ensure the timely production and accurate output of printed and electronic correspondence
- Ensure the timely completion of any work necessary towards the successful completion of your apprenticeship
- The post holder will be expected to be flexible in relation to the duties they undertake and location of work where required by the firm
Opportunities for progression exist across the firm for colleagues who seek advancement either as legally qualified or in supporting roles.
It is essential for an apprentice to have access to IT services and devices to be able to complete tasks and engage with our Coaches/Trainers remotely (any location ie. home and office work based). Access to the internet, good use of IT, ability to self-study, a good understanding of apprenticeships and the commitment to complete the apprenticeship programme is required.
Company pension, free medical benefits, life cover, enhanced annual leave, bonus scheme, retail discounts, cycle to work.
Working Week: Monday to Thursday from 9:00am to 5:30pm and Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Annual Salary: £14,000
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- IT literate including MS Office Suite Numerate
- Accuracy skills
- Telephone manner
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Tenacious approach
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated and able to act on own initiative
- Ability to manage own workload in a busy environment to a consistently high standard
- Willingness to provide support to other teams when required
- Able to build strong relationships with external clients and internal departments
- Understanding of and commitment to client care
- A team player and willing to go the extra mile for others
A minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and maths grade C/4 or above.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)