Are you looking to build a career in the Manufacturing & Print Industry? Rucomfy are looking for an enthusiastic individual with good attention to details and creativity. The role itself is a full-time position at our Great Harwood Factory working Monday to Friday.
You need to be ambitious, hardworking, and able to work in a team. We will give you in house training, but the more skills and experience in using software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator the better. If you are ambitious and looking for a job role that has a future and a long-lasting career, then contact us.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Order Set up
- Using our inhouse Fabric Press Machine
- Dealing with external clients / Retailers
- Machine Maintenance
- Providing support when required to the Design & Marketing Manager and team.
- Stock handling
- Updating spreadsheets
- Any other ad-hoc duties required
To progress into full-time employment upon completion.
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good practical ability
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Willingness to learn
- Can do attitude
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning