Apprentice Print Operator
PENNINE LABELS LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- The primary role of a Print Operator is to operate both digital and rotary print presses
- You will be trained to operate both digital and rotary presses so no previous experience is required
- The presses manufacture printed fabric labels mainly for the clothing, bedding and furniture industries
- You will be working as part of a team under supervision and will have some responsibility for some of the straight forward elements of the role
- The Print Operator will report directly to the Directors of the business
To continue onto full time employment.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Attention to detail
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Hard working
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
No formal qualifications required.
Intermediate level 2 Improving Operational Performance Apprenticeship in General Manufacturing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.