Reports to the Head of Department:
Responsibilities & Duties:
- To Assist the sales estimators in marking up drawings
- To identify where fall protection is required on buildings
- To develop product database, complete with technical documents to support
- To answer client queries about system layouts when / if required
- Ensure that every quotation is sent out with a marked-up drawing to aid the tender process
- To input information including number of systems, number of posts, length of wire onto the ERP if requested by the estimators
- To save all documents in the relevant ERQ within our bespoke CRM system
- To assist with surveys and gather all relevant information required to price the fall protection requirements
- This is a great opportunity to study towards a qualification whilst putting everything you are learning into action through on-the-job training
Candidates will ensure they can reach office location of:
Unit 51b Dorehouse Ind Est, Orgreave Drive, Sheffield, S13 9NR
Why Choose Eurosafe Solutions?
Eurosafe Solutions prides itself on the quality of the projects we deliver and the service we provide to our clients; this can only be achieved with highly motivated, quality people. We are therefore committed to high standards of staff development and retention making this role suitable for a committed individual who is looking for stable long-term career development.
We are a young, vibrant, ambitious company with an open and relaxed management culture, nurturing continuous improvement and innovation. We believe this attitude has allowed us to achieve a staff turnover rate well below the industry average. Our entrepreneurial ethos encourages and fosters the growth of our employees and our proactive growth strategy helps us to run a sustainable and profitable business while providing new and exciting career opportunities for all.
Eurosafe Solutions Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Team Building
- Problem Solving
- Multi Tasking
- We are looking for someone with a meticulous attention to detail, as well as strong communication and listening skills
- You will need to be motivated and keen to learn new skills, with the ability to work well as part of a team
- 5 GCSE Grade A*-C/ 9-4 English Language, maths & Science or equivalents
- Building Services Design Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard