What will the apprentice be doing?
- Developing skills and competency relevant to plumbing, assisting trade colleagues and supporting all service areas within the Commercial Services team.
- Delivering basic plumbing repairs under supervision of a competent trades person. Assisting in all aspects of repairs and installation of water services and mains.
- Understanding health and safety requirements and other relevant legislation and Codes of Practice.
- Being supported by your supervisor and a mentor.
- Attending college and completing all course work on time and to a high standard.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will complete the Level 3 Plumbing and Domestic Heating apprenticeship with JTL, located in Farnborough. You will attend college one day a week and the rest of your time will be spent with Abri.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At the end of the apprenticeship you will be able to apply for Multi Skilled Operative role at Abri.
Reality CheckYou will have access to Abri's full range of benefits: https://new-co.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/Abri_Employee_Benefits_Brochure.pdf
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 4) Essential