Apprentice Plater and Welder - Advanced (Level 3)
Aspull Engineering Co Ltd
Here you will be working as a Apprentice Plater/Welder covering all aspects of:
- Fabrication and Welding
- Working in our workshop and on site
- Work alongside our skilled engineers to learn all aspects of the role
Duties will include:
- Follow Health and Safety Policies and procedures
- Using communication within Engineering
- Understanding drawings
- Cutting materials
- Complete all aspects of sheet and plate metal fabrications
- Understand all forms of welding and fabrication to include TIG, MIG and MAG
The right candidate can progress to become a time served tradesman with recognised qualifications and further progression opportunities.
Please be aware you will be working in the company and will also be required to attend Alliance Learning for day release training.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Driving licence or willingness to learn
- Good numeracy
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
- Good time keeper
- Willing to learn
GCSE A-D/8-3 (or equivalent) in English and maths.
The successful applicant will be working towards an Advanced Metal Fabricator Apprenticeship at Alliance Learning, gaining valuable skills, knowledge and behaviours of working within an engineering environment. You will also achieve an NVQ Level 3, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.