Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learn all aspects of plastic fabrication
- Hot wire bending
- CNC machining
- Loading and unloading goods
- Keeping workplace tidy and adhering to all health and safety requirements
To continue onto full-time employment.
The company may wish to interview applicants before the closing date, resulting in the vacancy being filled before the given date.
- Must have good practical ability
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety
- Willingness to learn all aspects of the job
- To be a key member of a small team
No formal qualifications required.
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning