Apprentice Plastic Fabricator
MABRON PLASTICS LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
The apprentice will learn all aspects of
- Plastic fabrication
- Hot wire bending
- CNC machining
- Loading and unloading goods
- Keeping workplace tidy
- Adhering to all health and safety requirements
- To continue onto full time employment
Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Willingness to learn all aspects of the job
- To be a key member of a small team
- No formal qualifications required
Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in General Manufacturing, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.