You’ll be trained in all parts of the business because the business owner is looking for an individual who can grow with the company and eventually take on much more responsibility.
Whilst no experience is required ideally you should have a genuine interest in creating and making good quality food. You will need to be confident and detail oriented with good standards of personal hygiene.
As well as learning how to make Pizza from scratch you will learn about some aspects of marketing and promotion and business administration.
This is a long-term opportunity offering significant prospects for the right applicant. Your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Daily preparation of Pizza Dough and Toppings
- Make Van/s ready for Food Service
- Maintain Hygiene Records, systems/procedures
- Maintaining Hygiene and Overall Cleanliness of assigned areas
- Managing Stock and Ordering
What can we offer you?
- Some flexibility in hours
- Up to 22 days annual leave plus further days in lieu when working bank holidays is needed.
- Location on Yellow bus route
- On-site parking
- Annual bonus (based on qualifying period and company performance)
Potential for career development.
- Confident & numerically agile
- Detail orientated
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good work ethic
Driving license would be useful but is not essential.
Training ProvidedParagon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 12 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 2 Hospitality Team Member