Cadbury Heath Pharmacy & Health Clinic are looking for an apprentice who has good customer service skills and is keen to develop themselves.
We are a family run, independent pharmacy with a simple motto, Exceptional patient care. No request is too big, no detail too small.
We aim to always provide a professional and clinically focused service whilst at the same time maintaining our independence and enjoying our work. We want to be famous in our local community for customer service, innovation and our team.
We are due to take over a Boots pharmacy in Cadbury Heath, Bristol on the 29th March and we are looking for the right person to join our small team. The right candidate will be in post from the very start of this journey and will have support from two dispensers and the pharmacist. It is intended that at the end of the apprenticeship there will be a permanent position available and the right candidate can continue their development in this rewarding field.
- Customer care
- Taking in and handing out prescriptions
- Providing a high level of customer service, assisting and advising customers on treatments for minor illnesses
- Promotion of Prescription Collection and Delivery Service
- Ordering stock, checking and accepting deliveries and updating stock control system.
- Stocking the store and shelves to meet customer needs, stock rotation, date checking pricing goods and ensuring the stock room and all customer access areas are kept clean, tidy and secure
- Maximising sales opportunities through link selling and by supporting in store promotional campaigns
- Undertaking any other duties appropriate to the post as agreed by the Pharmacist in Charge
- Answering general telephone enquires from surgeries and patients
- Selling to and advising customers on medicines and complimentary preparations; knowing when to make a referral to a pharmacist or other healthcare professional
- Carrying out any administration as required such as filing, end of month prescription paperwork and services claims
The pharmacy is open 9am-6pm Mon-Fri & 9am-1pm Sat.
The right candidate can expect 4 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays, 30% staff discount, uniform and tremendous job opportunities.
It is hoped that for the right candidate a permanent position will be available at the end of the apprenticeship with enrolment on to the BTEC Diploma - principles and practice for technicians and further development in to management and Accuracy Checking Technician role.
Sharing your details (GDPR): Qube Learning will not share any of your personal details with any person or company outside our organisation, except the hiring manager for this specific position. We may share you details with another department within Qube Learning if we feel we could help you with the many other training opportunities we offer.
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
- High level of concentration
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- IT literate
- Able to deal with confidential information and follow set processes
- Excellent team working skills
- Commitment to training
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
- Retailer level 2 qualification
- 2 National Pharmacy association qualifications (Counter assistant & Medical dispensing)
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required