Vibes Gym in Shefford have a fantastic opportunity to offer an apprentice the chance to join their dynamic team!
They are looking for a person, passionate about their own fitness, interested in gaining an apprenticeship and future career in a health club environment.
Job role duties include - (full training will be provided):
- Teaching members on both a 1-2-1 and group coaching session
- Membership sales / sign ups
- Provide members with diet and nutrition advice as well as gym tours and inductions
- Assisting with marketing and promotional campaigns
- Promote health, safety and welfare in active leisure
- Learning customers names and greeting customers by name
- Work with clients to help them to adhere to exercise and physical activity
- Plan and prepare gym-based exercise
- Instruct and supervise gym-based exercise
- Cleaning the gym and equipment, organising and tidying, arranging stock and adhering to health and safety legislation.
- The successful candidate will also receive continuous and ongoing training in all the above, and other day to day activities required in running a successful business.
- Some PA duties as and when required
A fulltime Personal Trainer position will be offered to a successful apprentice.
30 hours per week Monday to Saturday different shifts.
Working shifts starting time 6am and up to 9pm.
- Full knowledge of using gym equipment with a Level 2 Instructing Exercise and Fitness Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- You will also need to have excellent people skills and be able to communicate with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Passionate about your own Health and Fitness
- Willing to learn and work hard
Level 2 Gym Instructing/Instructing Exercise & Fitness is required.
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Level 3 Personal Trainer Apprenticeship. Your qualification will be delivered by an Award Winning Training Provider who will support your learning and development throughout your Apprenticeship. This will involve a Regional Trainer coming to visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and guide you through your Apprenticeship.