As a Pensions, Payroll and Accounting Administrator Apprentice, you will assist in the delivery of administration services to a number of our pensions clients (predominantly with DB pension arrangements).
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accurate records of members in the schemes
- Calculating benefits (both manually and computerised)
- Providing information to scheme members
- Maintaining bank accounts in order to settle benefit payments
- Supporting other team colleagues.
- Assisting in running pensioner payrolls
- Assisting in accounting duties
What you could go on to do:
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next-level apprenticeship upon completion.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word and Excel
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience of working in a client facing role
- Experience of carrying out manual pension calculations
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
A Levels (or equivalent).
Level 3 Workplace Pensions Administrator or Consultant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)