Apprentice Patisserie Assistant
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Duties will include:
- Trained in all aspects of patisserie production work.
- This will include following instructions
- Using recipes
- Use of various items of kitchen equipment
- Producing a wide range of patisserie products including deserts, cakes, tarts, tray bakes, terrines etc. for a variety of clients
- To continue onto full time employment
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of working to food hygiene and safety regulations.
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Passion / Interest in food
- Comply to health and safety and food hygiene standards
- No formal qualifications required
- Intermediate level 2 Apprenticeship in Production Chef
- NVQ and functional skills maths and English
- Work based learning
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.