An exciting opportunity to join a multi-awarding winning company where people development is a high priority and career opportunities are endless.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- The role of the Apprentice Parts Consultant is to ensure that customers needs are accurately identified, parts are sold and, where appropriate, delivered and also to ensure stock is efficiently controlled
- Pick correct stock and ensure parts sales are carried out
- Assist other sales staff with the identification of the correct parts, where required
- Ensure parts returns are always identified and stored in the correct areas
- Ensure efficient stock control and ordering as required and carry out stock checks in line with company policy
- Ensure parts are always identified and stored in the correct areas
- Carry out quality checks on incoming parts as required and note all non-conformities
- Ensure an efficient supply of parts is maintained to the workshop and bodyshop
This is a fantastic opening to gain permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry. Pentagon has an enviable reputation for well trained, high quality staff and this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
Once you commence at the Retailer, further induction training will be supplied by the Retailer. You will also receive visits and other training from the Learning Skills Partnership representative. Please be aware that the wage will vary dependent on age, please see below further details. Under 18’s - £4.55 per hour 18 to 20 year olds - £6.45 per hour 21 to 24 year olds - £8.20 per hour 25 and above - £8.72 per hour.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good standard of education
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner
- Good administration skills with good attention to detail
- Friendly and confident personality
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Presentable appearance
- Desire to gain knowledge and learn new skills
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English at grade D or above desirable but not essential.
- Level 2 Apprenticeship in Trade Supplier
- This apprenticeship is delivered through work based learning, this means that all training is done at the workplace eliminating the need to attend college
- The successful candidate will be allocated an assessor who will visit on site every 4-6 weeks and deliver all of the training to gain the qualification and provide the resources to complete work between visits