Apprentice Parts Advisor - Snows Toyota Plymouth - Intermediate (Level 2)
Employer:Toyota GB Plc
If you like the idea of, working within a team, working hard to meet customer’s needs, and, working with computer systems, then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
The Apprentice Parts Advisor co-ordinates parts sales to ensure that customers are always able to have the parts they require when they need them. This involves using the company’s computer system to log stock movements and produce orders. Liaising with colleagues, developing skills to improve parts sales performance, and dealing with enquiries from both trade and retail customers.
Duties will include:
- Using the company’s sophisticated computer system to log stock movements and produce orders
- Liaising with colleagues and customers
- Developing skills to improve parts sales performance and dealing with enquiries from both trade and retail customers
As a fully qualified parts advisor, you will have access to further development opportunities within the company.
- As a Parts Advisor, you will have a number of transferable skills
- Customer satisfaction and meeting targets is highly rewarding and gives great job satisfaction
- This is a physically demanding role, being active most of the time
- You may be expected to work Saturday’s on a rota basis
- Computer literate
- Well organised
- Ability to deal with different types of customers
- Good listener
- Team player
- Willing to study hard
Ideally you will have or be predicted good GCSEs in English, maths and science (or equivalent qualifications) although these are not essential. You must however be literate and numerate.
Level 2 Retailer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The Apprenticeship is a great way of joining our winning team. With mentoring, support and monitoring whilst at work, combined with 12 weeks of residential training (over 2 years) at the Toyota/Lexus Academy. You will gain the knowledge and skills required to achieve the qualification from working with some highly skilled professionals.
While taking part in the residential training, Apprentices stay at the Mercure Hotel near Burton, a town full of history. All travel, and, accommodation costs are covered by the employer, whilst attending the Training Centre.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
About the employer
At Toyota you'll be in the driving seat - developing your talents in one of the most efficient production facilities in Europe.
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.