The Apprentice Parts Advisor co-ordinates parts sales to ensure that customers are always able to have the parts they require when they need them.
Duties will include:
- Using the company’s sophisticated computer system to log stock movements and produce orders
- Liaising with colleagues and customers
- Developing skills to improve parts sales performance and dealing with enquiries from both trade and retail customers
Once qualified, the right candidate can progress within the company.
- Once qualified you will have a number of transferable skills
- You may be expected to work Saturday’s on a rota basis
- Off the job training is on a residential basis, with the cost of travel and accommodation covered by the employer
You should be:
- Computer Literate
- Well organised
- Able to think logically
- Able to work in a busy, fast moving environment
You should be:
- Able to follow instructions
- Willing to study
- A team player
- A good listener
Ideally, you will have, or be predicted to gain, good GCSE’s (or equivalent) in English and maths, although these are not essential. However, you must be literate and numerate
- Level 2 Retailer Standard
- Functional Skills if required
With mentoring, support and monitoring whilst at work, combined with residential training at the Toyota/Lexus Academy. You will gain the knowledge and skills required to achieve the qualification from working with highly skilled professionals.