Apprentice Parts Advisor - RMB Northallerton - Advanced (Level 3)
Rmb Toyota - Rmb Toyota
If you like the idea of, working within a team, working hard to meet customer’s needs, and, working with computer systems. Then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
The Apprentice Parts Advisor co-ordinates parts sales to ensure that customers are always able to have the parts they require when they need them. This involves using the company’s computer system to log stock movements and produce orders. Liaising with colleagues, developing skills to improve parts sales performance, and dealing with enquiries from both trade and retail customers.
Duties will include;
- Using the company’s sophisticated computer system to log stock movements and produce orders
- Liaising with colleagues and customers
- Developing skills to improve parts sales performance and dealing with enquiries from both trade and retail customers
As a fully qualified Porsche parts advisor, you will have access to further development opportunities within the company.
- As a Vehicle Technician, you will have a number of transferable skills.
- Customer satisfaction, and meeting targets is highly rewarding, and gives great job satisfaction
- This is a physically demanding role, being active most of the time.
- You may be expected to work Saturday’s on a rota basis
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
You should be;
- Computer Literate
- Well organised
- Ability to deal with different types of customers
- Able to think logically
You should be:
- Able to follow instructions
- Willing to study
- A team player
- Able to work in a busy, fast moving environment
- A good listener
- Ideally, you will have, or be predicted to gain, good GCSE’s (or equivalent) in English and maths, although these are not essential
- However, you must be literate and numerate
- Vehicle Parts Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills if required
- The Apprenticeship is a great way of joining our winning team. With mentoring, support and monitoring whilst at work, combined with 12 weeks of residential training (over 2 years) at the Atcham Training Centre. You will gain the knowledge and skills required to achieve the qualification from working with some highly skilled professionals
- While taking part in the residential training, Apprentices stay at the Ramada Hotel in the heart of the buzzing town of Telford
- All travel, and, accommodation costs are covered by the employer, whilst attending the Training Centre
- Level 3 diploma Vehicle Parts
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free