Apprentice Parts Advisor
NORTON WAY MOTORS LIMITED
HONDA MOTOR EUROPE LIMITED
The top 4 daily duties in this role are as follows. Please note your duties in this role are not limited to the below.
- Reliably source and order spare parts for internal and external customers in order to minimise customer waiting times and maximise customer satisfaction
- Maintain accurate records of stock with attention to detail
- Maintain a tidy working area to enable safe and efficient working at all times
- Organise and prioritise deliveries so that service levels maintain high at every opportunity
- Parts supervisor
- Parts manager
- After sales manager
- Reliable transport
- Staying away from home for 1-week block training
- Committing to an apprenticeship
- Willing to self-study
- Passion for the automotive industry
- Computer literacy
- Willing to learn
- Good communication skills
- Time keeping
- Committing to an 18 month programme
3 GCSE’s at Level 4/C or above or equivalent qualifications.
As an Apprentice Parts Advisor you will provide essential support and customer service to your customers both internal and external to your Dealership. This role would be ideal for anyone who has a passion for Honda, its products and wants a career in a fast paced, customer focussed environment.
The successful candidate will be employed by an Authorised Honda Dealership in Chiswick. As an Apprentice here you will be required to learn all aspects of the job role of a Honda Parts Advisor.
Training will be provided in the Dealership and at the Honda Institute Centre in Bracknell.
You will receive top quality Honda training leading to nationally recognised industry qualifications and Honda certifications including:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 – Apprenticeship Standard
- Honda Aftersales Operating Standard
- Level 2 maths
- Level 2 English
The Parts apprenticeship lasts for 18 months and can lead to a rewarding career in an important department of any Honda Dealership. This job role is a solid stepping stone for career progression within the Honda brand.
Candidates must live within 20 miles of the vacancy.
Please note: you will be contacted by email within 2 working days of your application being received. Please check your spam/junk folder in case our emails are redirected there.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.