Apprentice Painter & Decorator - Intermediate (Level 2)
IAN WILLIAMS LIMITED
National Apprenticeship Service
You will carry out a range of tasks including:
- Preparing surfaces for decoration
- Using a variety of application methods
- Products to create the desired finish on both external and internal projects
You will learn about the principles of health & safety and how these are applied on site.
You could be working on commercial sites or in domestic dwellings.
Potential for permanent employment as a qualified tradesperson.
We are looking for apprentices who will, in time, progress through the company and support our business plan to build a pipeline of talent.
Our work involves working in many different environments indoors and outdoors, on commercial sites and in domestic properties.
The role may involve travel to various different site locations.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Numerical accuracy
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm for chosen trade
- Commitment to build a career in property services sector
- A positive and flexible attitude towards work
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work well in a team
GCSE or equivalent English and maths (grade 4/C or higher) would be desirable but not essential as functional skills will form part of your apprenticeship if required.
Training provider to be confirmed.
- Painter & Decorator Level 2 standard
- Functional Skills if required
On and off the job training leading to the recognised industry standard.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.