About the role:
This is a busy and varied role, whereby you will provide administrative support to the company Director and occasionally third parties as directed.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to correspondence (via phone, email and letter) on behalf of the Director
- Carrying out research projects
- Organising and maintaining client files
- Organising and booking meetings
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual, with a real can-do attitude. You’ll have exceptional organisational and planning skills and be happy to work to tight deadlines. You should also be confident in your written and verbal communications.
About the apprenticeship:
This apprenticeship is offered with immediate effect, working at a unit within a business park on the South-Coast, 6 hours a day 3-4 days a week (flexible with days/hours). This opportunity will allow you to develop new skills and behaviours to support your personal and professional development, enabling you to move into more senior administrative roles in the future.
Potential to progress into a permanent job role upon completion of this apprenticeship.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good communications skills
- Good IT skills - Knowledge of Microsoft office packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Happy to work alone, using own initiative
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)