Apprentice Operations Assitstant - Advanced (Level 3)
Real Transfers (Uk) Ltd
Getting to know the REAL business ensuring they fully understand the behaviours required and buying into the high quality customer focuses ethos of the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in financial administration when required. This will include raising sales invoices to the various clients
- Helping interview potential drivers ensuring they have the right attributed to work for REAL
- Ensuring driver paperwork is maintained and kept up to date thereby complying with TFL regulations and legal requirements
- Play a lead role in working with our key corporate clients/suppliers. This will include being a point of contact, establish and manage relationships providing the high quality customer service expected
- Being able to assist in social media opportunities to promote REAL
- assist New Business director chasing up potential leads
- When required attend promotional events with other members of the REAL team
- Able to research events, news articles and other relevant information that could positively impact REAL
Please attach an updated version of your CV and a Cover letter explaining why you are interested in this apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Confident and willing learn in a new but quickly growing organisation
- Able to effectively communicate with people both verbally and in writing basic financial understanding
- Able to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks and hit deadlines
- Understanding of computer skills - Excel, Word and Outlook
Able to work both in a team and on their own.
- Essential: GCSEs in at least English and maths at C/4 grade and above or equivalent
- Desirable: A levels or equivalents
Apprenticeship Standard including End point assessment and Functional Skills in maths and English.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.