Apprentice Operations Assistant Apprentice - Intermediate (Level 2)
Real Transfers (Uk) Ltd
Roles and responsibilities:
- deal with customers in a polite and professional manner
- ensure client bookings are managed accurately and effectively as well as resolving any questions they may have either by phone or by e-mail
- responsible for dispatching transfers to drivers and ensuring bookings are managed properly with no issues - this would involve monitoring flight landing times
- getting to know the REAL business ensuring they fully understand the behaviours required and buying into the high quality customer focuses ethos of the organisation
- assisting in financial administration when required; this will include raising sales invoices to the various clients
- ensuring driver paperwork is maintained and kept up-to-date thereby complying with TFL regulations and legal requirements
- play a lead role in working with our key corporate clients/suppliers; this will include being a point of contact, establish and manage relationships providing the high quality customer service expected
- being able to assist in social media opportunities to promote REAL
- assist the new business director chasing up potential leads
- when required, attend promotional events with other members of the REAL team
- able to research events, news articles, and other relevant information that could positively impact REAL
At the end of the apprenticeship a full time position would be available dependent on performance.
Our last apprentice has become the operations manager.
Pay will be £4.50 p/h for the first 3 months, £5.00 p/h for the next 3 months, £5.50 p/h for the next 3 months and then £6.00 p/h for the final 3 months – these quarterly increases will be dependent on improving and achieving development targets.
Additional hours will be offered once training is completed.
Pay will be increased throughout the year dependant on responsibility and acheivement of candidate.
- confident and willing learn in a new, but quickly growing organisation
- able to effectively communicate with people, both verbally and in writing
- basic financial understanding
- able to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks, and hit deadlines
- understanding of computer skills - Excel, Word, and Outlook
Able to work both in a team and on their own.
Essential: GCSEs (or equivalent) in at least English and maths at C/4 grade or above.
Desirable: A levels or equivalents.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 3 Technical Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English, maths, and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.