What will the apprentice be doing?
- General administration duties
- Entering customers' orders on our ERP system
- Answering customers queries via telephone and email
- Check factory progress against the production plan
- Purchase order administration
- Cross check report data
- Produce management reports
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Reality CheckMonday - Thursday 7:00-4:00pm / Fridays 7:00-12:00pm / 45 mins unpaid lunch
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Organisation skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential